Metro News

Mother and her 4 children die in fire caused by candlelight in Kwara state

Written by anitaadims

A mother and her four children were burnt to death in a candlelight fire which started in their house on Wednesday night.

The tragic incident happened at Ifesowapo community, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, when a candle lighting one of the rooms, following days of power outage.

According to reports, the husband and father of the deceased was out of the house to get some things when the fire started.

Unfortunately, only one out of the five children was rescued from the fire. The child has reportedly been taking to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.

The chairman of the Ifesowapo community, Mr Awodun Yinka, said that members of the community the cries but were unable to rescue the children and their mother.



Leave a Comment

Download Premium Magento Themes Free | download premium wordpress themes free | giay nam dep | giay luoi nam | giay nam cong so | giay cao got nu | giay the thao nu